August 14, 2008

Tunes @ Work; Opus 1, No. 8

Along with the backlog of music events and restaurant visits, I have four playlists I need to post. In case you're curious how I come up with these, I come into work everyday and turn my iTunes on random. As it cycles through the +15,000 songs in my collection (that's over 72 gigs of music!), I throw the songs that pique my interest into a weekly playlist. Going forward, I plan on adding links so you can listen to or purchase the songs directly from my blog. I can either link to a streaming service like imeem or to a music purchase platform like Apple's or Amazon's. What would you prefer? Hit me up with a comment and let me know. In the meantime, here's a list from mid-July.

07/23/2008

  • In 'n' Out - Van Halen; Right Here, Right Now (Live)
  • Velouria - The Pixies; Death to the Pixies 1987-1991
  • Part-Time Lover - Stevie Wonder; Song Review: A Greatest Hits Collection
  • Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith; RS 500
  • Ghetto Child (Demo) - Curtis Mayfield; Superfly [Charly]
  • The Outer Motorcycle - Mohlmin
  • Tribute - Tenacious D; Tenacious D
  • One Way Out - The Allman Brothers Band; Almost Famous Soundtrack
  • Youthless - Beck; Modern Guilt
  • Moonage Daydream - David Bowie; Ziggy Stardust
  • Run-Around - Blues Traveler; Four
  • No Diggity - Blackstreet; Another Level
  • Ahora Me da Pena - Compay Segundo; The Definitive Collection
  • Kick Out the Jams - Presidents of the USA; Presidents of the USA
  • Martha Ann - David Karsten Daniels; Fear of Flying

No comments: